Monday, August 15, 2005

Cindy Sheehan, Bush Critic & Media Darling Foreign Policy Expert

According to Cindy Sheehan:

"Get America out of Iraq and Israel out of Palestine and you'll stop the terrorism"

Is calling for Bush's "impeachment" "be tried on war crimes and go to jail"

"Thank God for the Internet, or we’d wouldn’t know anything, & we would already be a fascist state."

Hat tip James Taranto of Wall Street Journal Opinion Journal August 15, 2005 "The Sorrow and the Pity"

"I was raised in a country by a public school system that taught us that America was good, that America was just. America has been killing people . . . since we first stepped on this continent, we have been responsible for death and destruction. I passed on that bullshit to my son and my son enlisted. I'm going all over the country telling moms: ‘This country is not worth dying for’."

"We might not even have been attacked by Osama bin Laden if 9/11 was their Pearl Harbor to get their neo-con agenda through and, if I would have known that before my son was killed, I would have taken him to Canada. I would never have let him go and try and defend this morally repugnant system we have."


See prior posts:
In response to questions regarding the Cindy Sheehan/Crawford Texas issue: Sheehan Family Statement:
and Protesting Soldier Mom Changed Story on Bush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home