Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dr. Dennis Myers Thinks Gene Felder Lame – Would Fire Him

I received this email from Dr. Dennis Myers:

To: Gene Felder

Subject: Re: Aliso Creek Canyon walk-a-round on Saturday, May 10th from 2 to 5 P.M


Gene:
I am sorry but my patience is at an end. Could you please provide me with a five year revenue forecast that would make your lame approach provide a superior return on investment? You can't and you know you cannot. You would not dare make such a proposal, as an officer of Athens, to the board of directors with any hope of keeping your job. I know if you were working for me you would not survive.


Dennis Myers


I will forward this email to those who would be interested, but not likely who you would prefer.


I responded:
Dr. Myers,


Last night we had a Laguna Beach Historical Society program on the History of Main Beach Park, Laguna’s Window to the Sea.

When you are available, please come to my home and you can have a special showing of the PowerPoint presentation.

I invite you to write a letter-to-the-editor that the decisions made did not maximize the return on investment, and heck, it not too late. You can now propose the proper economic course of action, and what should be built on Main Beach.

I do not appreciate you referring to my idea as lame. I sincerely think it would maximize returns for the Athens Group. As you know the percentage of Americans who do not play golf greatly outnumber the percentage of Americans who play golf. Yes?
Gene Felder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home